Compostable Dog Poop Bags
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
When nature calls, we want to answer the right way.
We think that not only should we humans be doing our bit for our planet, but we should also be helping our dogs to do their bit too.
So, to make sure that there is no poop left behind on the sidewalk, and that you can pick up and dispose of the nature in the best way for mother nature as possible, we have home compostable dog poop bags.
Most bags that you see on the market at the moment aren't doing their bit for the planet. Biodegradable bags get tossed into a landfill, and they are likely to produce Methane, a known greenhouse gas that contributes to global warming. Our compostable bags? They do not.
Our certified compostable dog poop bags will break down faster than biodegradable bags. They will decompose within 6 months in your home compost. And because they are made from natural plant-based materials, they won't produce any toxic matter or cause any damage to its surrounding environment. They will break down into their natural state, and won't leave behind any micro-plastics.
Features & benefits:
- 100% home/commercially compostable and biodegradable
- Plant-based (no nasties left behind!)
- Strong and leak proof
- Large and durable (22.5cm x 33cm)
- Will degrade within 6 months
- Ethically and sustainably made
- Fits all types of dispensers
- Supporting NZ local business
- Recyclable and compostable packaging
When nature calls, do your bit.